Hello all, I am a new user and would appreciate your help in understanding the steps in replacing my radiator. I know I have to remove from the bottom, but do I remove the upper radiator support bulkhead with the 15 bolts? or is that for the earlier model Taurus? Some forums don't say anything about that, however the Haynes manual does. It's a little confusing. Also any easy way to remove the oil cooler lines? and the power steering cooler line? Thank you for your help!
Welcome to Ford Taurus Forum
Become part of the Ford Taurus Forum by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Replacing the radiator in a 2001 Taurus
No replies to this topic