Hi all I'm a retired ford worker out NAP, will be the first to say not mech. inclined lol. I do maintain minor things but have question I hope somebody can help with. First i have 2005 taurus with a duratec v-6 engine, it is the sel model,twice now while driving I've had all the lights on the dash light up and a check brake system light up in my miles to empty then go out,the gauges flucatiates as well then return back to normal after a second or two, same as my mile to empty flucatiates and when I turn the car off sometimes i can hear a clicking sound as well watching the gauges flicker and if someone needs to know I'm shy of 58000 miles. I hope somebody has a answer or a solution.
Welcome to Ford Taurus Forum
Become part of the Ford Taurus Forum by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
2005 Taurus Question
No replies to this topic