Ford Taurus Owners Welcomes You!

Custom Search

Welcome to Ford Taurus Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Ford Taurus Forum, like most online communities you must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Ford Taurus Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post photos. . .more!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

2005 Taurus Question

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   retired NAP wktr

retired NAP wktr

New Taurus Member

• Taurus Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 01:45 PM

Hi all I'm a retired ford worker out NAP, will be the first to say not mech. inclined lol. I do maintain minor things but have question I hope somebody can help with. First i have 2005 taurus with a duratec v-6 engine, it is the sel model,twice now while driving I've had all the lights on the dash light up and a check brake system light up in my miles to empty then go out,the gauges flucatiates as well then return back to normal after a second or two, same as my mile to empty flucatiates and when I turn the car off sometimes i can hear a clicking sound as well watching the gauges flicker and if someone needs to know I'm shy of 58000 miles. I hope somebody has a answer or a solution.

Loose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free acccount.